Triple Boost Hydrating Serum
Garden State Naturals Triple Boost Hydrating Serum features powerful bio-fermentation derived ingredients from plant sources. It is formulated with proven ingredients known to help reduce the appearance of skin aging while keeping skin looking moisturized and supple. This lightweight serum leaves the skin feeling soft, hydrated, and refreshed all day long.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also known as Hyaluronic Acid, this well-known moisturizer is able to hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, which essentially acts a magnet for water (hydration). It is also naturally occurring in your skin. Keeping the skin hydrated helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acetyl Glucosamine: A known derivative of sugar, this ingredient is a precursor to the production of hyaluronic acid in your skin, leading to greater moisturization.
- Sodium Polyglutamate: Bio-fermentation derivative of the Japanese Nattō bean. This new ingredient provides instant and long-term moisturization resulting in skin retaining its youthful look and elasticity. Commonly called the next generation moisturizer.
- Sodium PCA: This Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) is a derivative of amino acids that help with the appearance of younger looking skin. Sodium PCA is also well known due to its natural presence as a humectant in your skin.
- Propanediol: A 100% natural alternative to commonly used petroleum-based moisturizers that provides improved humectancy and excellent sensory characteristics.
- Glycerin: A naturally occurring vegetable derivative that helps retain moisture in skin.
Full Ingredient Listing:
- Aqua (water), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyglutamate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Acacia Senegal Gum.
How to Use: Apply two to three drops directly onto clean skin, gently pat into skin until dry. This product can be used in the morning and evening, and can be incorporated into any skincare routine underneath lotions and creams.