Calming & Moisturizing Undereye Patch
Garden State Naturals Calming & Moisturizing Undereye Patch is a unique hydrogel patch made of natural polymers and seaweed derivatives. The patch is infused with natural ingredients that enhances the smoothness of skin and reduces the look of undereye puffiness.
- Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water: Known for its calming and refreshing nature to the skin. Helps to reduce the look of skin puffiness and is ideal for dull, tired or swollen eyes.
- Eyeliss?: Contains three plant-based extracts (Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) proven to help reduce the look of fluid buildup and dark circles under the eyes.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract: Functions as a skin conditioning and astringent agent that enhances the look of supple skin.
- D-Panthenol: A pro-vitamin of D-Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B?5). Acts as a skin conditioning agent to maintain the improved look of skin elasticity and softness.
- Glycerin: A naturally occurring vegetable alcohol that helps retain moisture in skin.
Full Ingredient Listing:
- Aqua (water), Glycerin, Carrageenan, Panthenol, Amorphophallus konjac root extract, Sucrose, Centaurea cyanus flower water, Propylene glycol, Sodium levulinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium anisate, Hesperidin methyl chalcone, Steareth-20, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Lactic acid, Sorbic acid, Sodium citrate, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Dipeptide-2, Sodium benzoate, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Sodium hydroxide
How to Use: Apply in the morning before make-up application for fifteen minutes. Keep refrigerated for best effects.
1 Pair, 5 Pairs, 10 Pairs, 25 Pairs